Tuesday, May 15, 2007

PMBR day 2

PMBR continues to suck, but luckily I am a good guesser. Hopefully I am able to get some right simply by process of elimination since a lot of them seemed to be things I had never heard of today. And some of these fact patterns, sheesh. Nonetheless, by dumb luck, I got 27 or 28 right today, so I'm a little better than mediocre, but 3/5 right is still pretty bad in my book. I think I need to get 75% right or thereabouts for the bar, after the curve, so hopefully it goes up.

I think there were less than half of the number of people taking the test this morning, and I would be one of them if my commute wasn't so bad. I will have a better assessment of PMBR after I am halfway done tomorrow.

As far as the lectures go, they are pretty well structured. It's not substantive like you would get in law school, but it's pretty intense. After all, they are professional test lecturers, so I would expect nothing less. At least they get you out on time. Lecture score so far = A-/B+.

Tags:

No comments: