Wednesday, May 30, 2007

fun with torts

I was working on some torts questions tonight and found several of them pretty funny, for no reason other than just the ridiculousness of the situation. Since I wouldn't want to spoil the fun of anyone who may be doing them concurrently, I will just reveal the highlights of the fact patterns rather than the actual questions.

One of them dealt with a cat defecating on a rosebush. Another had a store employee tell a fat customer that they didn't have the dress she wanted in hippo size. The third had a guy drink a dead mouse from his milk container. Perhaps because I was distracted by the hilarity, I got none of these particular ones right. Nevertheless...

Still another question dealt with a fast food customer who was irate that they wouldn't serve him food and so he shot at the employee. Ironically, this short tale is similar to the guy who flipped out and shot a Wendy's employee for not getting some extra chili sauce a couple of weeks ago.

More barbri fun videos tomorrow. Super fun!

Also, I've gotten two emails in the same number of days from PMBR requesting me to fill out a satisfaction survey. They claim it will only take seven minutes of my time. I'm not bothered so much with their desire for free research as I am that I got a reminder not even a day after they sent the first solicitation. Give me a break.

No comments: