Sunday, May 06, 2007

Monkey Target High Score: 1540

One of my friends has a Nintendo Wii and one of the games that wastes tons of time is Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz. One of the features of the game is "party games" which has 50 games for 1-4 players. The best one is Monkey Target. I'm no good at it, but the guys that play it the most routinely get in the 900-1100 range.

We tried to look online to figure out the record for the Monkey Target game but no such luck. The record was set first last night with a score of 1260, then shattered with a score of 1540. So, the world record for Monkey Target appears to be 1540.

I am sure, however, that there is some five year old out there who has doubled that score, but he or she isn't online, so I will claim the record on behalf of my friend.

No comments: