Saturday, May 26, 2007

One week of bar review down; eight or so more to go

So for the first time in a long time (and by long time, I mean ever), I am spending Memorial Day studying. It sucks. Bar review is worse than finals because you have the stress of finals for two straight months. I'm probably going to take tomorrow off though just to try and recharge.

And I love how some of these PMBR questions say "C or D" or something like that. While the real test may have two correct answers as a matter of statistical analysis, PMBR's questions should be more centered and focused. For the most part, they appear to be; I may try to do 50 barbri today just to mix things up and see if they are any better.

2 comments:

Koren said...

Best wishes on Bar study. I am also blogging for the bar and will be moving to an east coast city to start my legal career this fall. Not doing PMBR or Barbri. I'm doing a self-study program called Micromash.

ECL said...

Same to you. I know a few of my friends taking Micromash and I hear it's just as good - for me, I find myself slightly more productive if I'm prodded to get up and listen, and then I can work fine on my own after that. In the end, it's all about time management (at least, that's what I keep telling myself). Good luck.