Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kaplan/PMBR top 10...

Like many thousands of others who unwittingly got suckered into PMBR's trap, they sent out an email this afternoon with their "top 10" tips for success on the bar. My number 1 tip? Stop reading their answers. Chances are they are more aggravating then helpful. At the same time, I will say that they are right probably 90-95% of the time. Of course out of 2000+ questions, that means 200 are at least questionable, and I know of at least 10 that are flat out wrong. What does this mean? Nothing. The sad thing is that I eventually will be a PMBR statistic and there's nothing I can do about it.

But since I finally finished PMBR's questions with still a few days to spare, I thought I would celebrate by watching one of my favorite office episodes, Ben Franklin. Perhaps one of the funniest quotes comes from this episode:

Elizabeth: I'm Elizabeth, I'm the dancer that was requested.
Dwight: Ok, I specifically ordered a stripper.
Elizabeth: I'm the stripper.
Dwight: Oh, ok good. In the future, please identify yourself as such.

and

Michael: So you know who turned out to be kind of a creep? Ben Franklin. And Elizabeth the stripper? Gave me great advice. Which rhymed. Really makes you wonder how Ben Franklin can become president but someone like Elizabeth can’t.

No comments: