Saturday, July 21, 2007

Final days

I looked at my calendar and saw that like many others, I have gone nearly 30 straight days without a day off. This is crazy. I wouldn't wish this type of summer on anyone, and only those who have taken the bar can truly appreciate the efforts (minimal or otherwise) that go into trying to pass it. I hit the average of 2000 multiple choice questions and then some, and I can only hope that is (a) enough and (b) the answers are right. And (c), that some of the patterns do repeat, and I will recognize them and then remember what I put the first time (or at least what they said is the right answer).

And with that, it's time to buckle down and spend what precious time remains going over outlines and hoping I can issue spot enough to pass this damn thing. Little or no internet, and little to no outside contact, and soon enough I'll be able to say, 'that's a bar.' And then, 'where's the bar?' I pray there are no disasters, national or otherwise, that prevent, postpone, or interrupt any of us from finishing this so-called "rite of passage."

Good luck.

No comments: