Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And now for the MBE

They say that the smartest a lawyer ever is is right before he takes the bar exam. I will add that the dumbest a lawyer is is right afterwards.

I hear from my friends who took the Virginia bar that the afternoon session was horrible, if not impossible. At least if it's like that for some, it's probably like that for all. As far as the essays for me for my state... eh... I will refrain comment. I can only hope that the MBE are a little more, shall we say, representative. Bitching about PMBR and Barbri to follow when I recover from my forthcoming hangover.

So, with only 200 questions away from being done with law school and this sort of long-term process hanging over my head forever (hopefully), I can't wait to get out of this hotel and booze it up tonight.

Anybody with comments about their relative bars, feel free to post them.

1 comment:

C. said...

Congrats!!

1L here and I want to kill myself (work ft school ft).

Looking forward to hearing about your passing score.