Monday, September 03, 2007

First day as a clerk starts tomorrow

Well, it's time for my days of being an unemployed, unlicensed person with a J.D. to come to an end. At least the unemployed part, since my clerkship starts tomorrow. Hopefully by Thanksgiving, I can drop the "unlicensed" part from that sentence also.

In the words of Michael J. Fox in The Secret to My Success, "it's time for all these years of college to pay off." I'll be pretty busy with paperwork and work for the next couple of days, but rest assured, a rundown of the office is coming soon. And speaking of the Office...

NBC has released two videos on Youtube in anticipation of the upcoming Office season. The most recent is titled "The Office Summer Vacation," which reveals that Jim and Karen broke up. The other, from last month, is a recap of last season's finale.

Also, I did see that NBC is releasing all of its pilots online on September 10th or thereabouts. I'll review Journeyman then.

No comments: