Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally, some fun travel plans

After four plus months of working as a clerk, my checkbook is finally starting to balance out again (despite gobs of money going toward student loans every month, but that's another entry for another time). And, as a result or merely by coincidence, I have a trip planned for every month over the next few months. From the Bahamas to upstate New York and from LA to Europe (and two or three cities in between), I'm going to be all of the place. It's fun actually. I've also heard rumor of international flight prices going down and seem to recall hearing about it on the news a few months ago, but I am unable to find anything about it now.

And with S&C knocking on the door now, I have to at least entertain the idea of seeing what exactly they have to offer. Time will tell. Now, if only the stock market will stabilize a bit and the Cowboys can beat the Giants this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you want the Cowboys to be the Giants? I think most Philadelphia fans want the Cowboys to lose even if it does mean someone else in their division, the Giants have to be the ones to beat them. But then again...maybe you're not a Philly Fan.

ECL said...

Stupid Tony Romo