Sunday, January 06, 2008

Best online airline flight search services

This is more of an entry for myself since I can never find these online flight things when I need them. Now to just get frequent flyer miles on my credit card for free.

I have used most of the major airline search services and have never had problems with any of them. Like car insurance, I usually just search them all until I find the best deal.

Expedia.
Bargain Travel (for international flights).
Southwest. Where else can you fly for under $100. Why the other airlines didn't bet on rising fuel costs and hedge their positions is beyond me.
Orbitz
Cheap Flights (consolidation service)

More to be added. If anyone has any others or thoughts about any of them, feel free to post. Obviously there are more, but these are the ones I use the most.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're missing kayak.com

This site searches all the other sites for you. Pretty nice.

ECL said...

Kayak.com. I think I have used that one before. I'll add it to the list.

ECL said...

Priceline.com is another compilation service I have used that is pretty good as well.

Anonymous said...

What about Momondo.com, it was just recommended by CNN.com's Travel + Leisure site.

elenora123 said...

Well… I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting! Well… you guys doing nice work and I just want to say that keep rocking and keep it up!!!!
Elenora
Find Lawyer