Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Some april fools day humor

I am tempted to weigh in on a couple of more timely stories, but at least one of them may wind up in front of me at some point in the next month or so, so I'll simply state that the clerkship work I have been getting lately has been quite satisfactory and interesting, on a multitude of levels. And The Office returns in a couple of weeks, so life is good. And I get to travel to a conference later this week, so that is sure to provide fodder for an interesting anecdote. Words that are being overused in media/the world today: "interesting" and "fodder." Let's add them to the list.

I saw this link yesterday and thought it appropriate for April Fools Day. The Museum of Hoaxes has created a list of the Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time. Check it out, it's pretty funny.

No comments: