Monday, November 12, 2007

TV Bloggers go on strike? hahahahahaha

This article warrants immediate Monday morning quarterbacking commentary. The headline on Drudge was Bloggers Going 'On Strike' to Support Writers.

I'm not going to comment on this other than by stating that I find this extremely funny; this 'strike' will accomplish nothing; and while sympathetic in intention perhaps, the premise behind this 'strike' has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I will gladly comment on this further, but for now I will simply laugh and say that these so-called acts of "solidarity" are missing the point that the quality of what these people are being paid for can easily be replaced by any graduating college senior who has a b.a. in b.s., and such acts of 'solidarity' simply will not have their intended effect. But, as always, I certainly could be wrong, and I invite the opportunity to debate why I may or may not be wrong. Post away.

No comments: