Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bar results are out, in New York anyway

After some delay, I can report that I passed the bar. And no, it hasn't sunk in yet. Once I get some hard numbers on my MBE scores, I can state with enthusiasm and objectivity that PMBR did absolutely nothing for me in achieving this result. In the meantime, I'm going to have to get some work done this morning before heading out to party with the clerks who passed New York. And, as a bonus, I have one outstanding offer so far, so I know I'll be gainfully employed come next fall.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Triple Congrats!!!
I just found out today that I passed the California Bar....I understand what you mean by it hasn't sunk in yet. By the way how many times did you double check before you believed it?

ECL said...

Congrats to you as well! I checked several times, and it wasn't until I saw my name the next day that I was 100%. Of course, getting the letter obviously confirms everything, but I was just happy that I don't have to take it again in July.