Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cingular 6102i screws up again

Not surprisingly, the white screen on my (new) Cingular/AT&T Nokia 6102i flip cell phone has once again appeared. See original complaint here.

So, when I got this replacement phone a few months ago, I asked what would happen if it screwed up again. I was assured that it would not. Lo and behold, here comes the same screw up, just slightly faster than the last time. And what are they going to do? Send me the same make and model again. This replacement has a 90 day warranty, which I am assured will be sufficient. Sure it will.

Is AT&T/Cingular worth this hassle? I'm beginning to think not. Most of my lawyer friends use Verizon; I think it may be time to switch... any recommendations?

1 comment:

kfloydh said...

If the phone is the problem why are you thinking about switching services?

Just get a new phone.

Might I suggest the iPhone? You're already on the right service.