Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nearing the end of the last semester

I was walking to the library the other day and I overheard a couple of first years talking about how they were starting to get con law. I'm sure I had similar thoughts (or at least until the grades came out) way back when, but all I could think of was how much longer I have to go before I can start studying for the bar and be done with school once and for all. Whoever said "third year they bore you to death" wasn't on law review since I have never been busier between that and working. Of course school wise, it's a joke at this point, so maybe that's what they are thinking.

I also was surprised (because I had forgotten) that Westlaw's points game ended at 50 questions rather than their traditional 75, so I was gypped of some of my points this semester (I don't even think they had any bonus questions this time around). One of my friends said they got an email from Westlaw that said they will credit you 200 some points for finishing early, so I guess that's coming. If I was a first year, I would view the possibility of getting an ipod from Westlaw as pretty remote, but I'm sure their game will be better next semester. Oh well.

At least I have a couple more weeks before I have to pay PMBR and Barbri their money.

No comments: