Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Volokh Conspiracy almost has the correct plot script for Supreme Courtships

I saw on Above the Law a thread on Supreme Courtships, the show apparently about the lives and melodrama of this particular subset of clerks. I have written about this show twice before, including the pilot plot. See Fox Greenlights Supreme Courtships and Firms Bump to $35k and The Supreme Courtships Pilot Spoilers.

The Volokh Conspiracy has apparently similar thoughts and access to the pilot, although theirs does not seem as tempting to watch as the summary I was privy to be forwarded. See Hmm, I Wonder Why This Show Never Went Anywhere. The Greedy Clerks board also has a thread going on about the Supreme Courtships show.

So will this show ever hit the air? Post-writers strike, I suppose anything is possible. Maybe some clever 3Ls will spoof the series and put it on YouTube for the world to see. In the meantime, unless it becomes a pseudo-reality show like Beauty and the Geek, I am inclined to think that the networks will stick to knock offs of Law & Order and the Practice.

No comments: