Friday, May 02, 2008

Last night's Lost episode - best one this season

I haven't said much about Lost this season, not because I haven't been watching it, but because it just hasn't been that good. Last week's episode, The Shape of Things to Come, was decent, but overall bad (I thought). Last night's episode, however, Something Nice Back Home, started bridging a lot of these gaps that have been created in this season. I haven't not yet decided whether these gaps or the way the show has gone is good or bad, but at this point I feel that I've invested so much time into it that I may as well see it out. I can only hope it gets better in whatever remaining episodes are left.

Shows that have just sucked after the writing strike: My Name is Earl and The Office. It's almost as if these writers have felt the need to just abandon whatever character development had existed and just see how far they can take it before the numbers start dropping off. If you ask me, it's pretty childish. Maybe NBC will just fire them and start over.

No comments: