Monday, November 24, 2008

24: Redemption thoughts

I did sit and watch the 24: Redemption preview yesterday. It was okay. I had heard that episode was supposed to be the start of last season (which got cut short) and they reworked it so they could essentially start over when the new season starts in January.

I wonder if they will just gloss over the subpoena stuff and "find out" that Jack Bauer was granted a presidential pardon as Powers Booth's final act as president. I kept waiting for them to show his name on a pardon list, but alas, I will have to wait to find out what happens next on January 11 (or in June so I can watch the entire show without commercials and through tivo).

So, if you like 24, you will be moderately disappointed by this episode, but it gives some hope if you plan on watching the next season.


No comments: